Marketing Coordinator - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Part Time in Kewanee, IL
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Position may require irregular working hours
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Wed - Fri; 4 -7 pm
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none